Chemistry is searching for a Digital Media Planner/Buyer to join its team. This position will have the opportunity to work on National and Local clients placing digital media including, but not limited to: social, paid search, video, native and display media. As a part of our Media Team, you will help create best practices and be an industry expert for our clients. This position will also have the opportunity to collaborate with other advertising disciplines including account management, creative, interactive, PR, and others. Join the team and create a reaction!
What are we looking for?
- Thorough, hands on experience setting up, managing, and optimizing programmatic performance media campaigns via DSPs (DoubleClick Bid Manager, Media Math, Trade Desk or comparable) and Paid Social (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Linkedin).
- Consistent and proven track record with performance display buildouts, targeting & audience segmentation strategies, campaign ramp-up and expansion, budget growth, revenue scaling, and conversion optimization, focused on ROI
- Formal digital advertising and paid media training and/or certification a big plus (ex. DoubleClick stack certification, Facebook Ads certification)
- Strong analytical capability in data analysis with fundamental knowledge/experience with web analytics, data visualization Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics
- Passion for Technology - excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real world challenges
- Resourceful - able to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture