Chemistry is searching for an enthusiastic Project Coordinator to join and support our team. This Project Coordinator will have the exciting opportunity to help continue growing and developing our new Project Management department while working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
The Project Coordinator will report to our Creative Project Manager and will work under general supervision with hands-on guidance and mentorship.
This position requires strong communication and problem-solving skills. You’re expected to be solutions-oriented and ready to troubleshoot workflow issues that arise with poise.
- Coordinate & manage multiple projects simultaneously using our Project Management software.
- Commit to continuous process improvement initiatives and strive to solve problems with a creative approach.
- Obtain thorough input from the Account Team to define deliverables, resources, secure materials, develop & distribute the project timeline prior to briefing teams.
- Participate in inter-departmental meetings to gauge production workload and stay consistently informed of all active and forecasted work.
- Proactively identify potential issues and work with team members to find solutions and set expectations.
- Provide a status of ongoing projects for weekly creative team meetings
- Review and QC all project deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree
- Preferred 1+ years of relevant experience
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong communication and mediation skills
- Excellent time & project management skills with ability to prioritize tasks and deadlines
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to keep projects moving under pressure on tight deadlines
To apply for this position, submit your resume to email@example.com