The UX Researcher works with the internal teams along with the client to create a friendly and intuitive user experience architecture. This person will conduct user-testing and research, as well as analyzing results, to provide recommendations to the client and team.
The researcher also works with the Lead UX and Lead Digital Strategist to identify: features, requirements, tasks, challenges, business goals and objectives of the specific project. The findings from those exercises are utilized to formulate a methodology to achieve the business goals and the goals of the constituent groups.
Major job duties include:
- Interact with project team to inform and maintain best business practices in regard to UX throughout the project.
- Document the findings/results of all client meetings regarding UX.
- Perform various surveys, interviews or information collection.
- Conduct user-testing and other usability tests required to inform UX decisions and recommendations.
- Conduct multiple presentations and meetings to relay UX findings and documentation to client and internal teams.
- Create and/or modify information architecture documents and diagrams to represent best case scenarios for user interactions. These documents include but are not limited to; user flows, site maps, wireframes, and static prototypes.
- Identify and test for various compliance issues; WCAG and Section 508.
- Partner with the creative team to assure best business practices are implemented within the design and/or content (where applicable).
- Participate in the creative review process to assure that all client objectives are achieved by the proposed design.
- Provide guidance and expertise to brainstorming sessions and/or client meetings.
- Some travel required
- Expected to maintain and learn new trends and best business practices
- Additional agency tasks as assigned or required
4+ years agency experience in similar role