- Design, code and debug web-based applications (back-end and front-end) as a technical lead on projects working with both client and internal development teams. Implement new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture. Understanding of APIs and interacting with web services.
- Duties may include cutting up html templates from Photoshop and q/a testing for various browsers. Should have experience in mobile/responsive technologies. Then integrating the templates into various content management systems on the ASP.Net side (Umbraco, Episerver, Sitecore)
- Develop and maintain marketing and internal web applications, web content.
- Operating as a technical lead to work with project/account managers and designers on an ongoing basis to determine business needs
- Experience in building websites in ASP.Net. Fluent in C# and React/Angular.
- 3-5 years of experience with web development and a backend technology (ASP.Net C#).
- 3+ years of experience working with an off the shelf CMS system.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome Inspector, etc.
- Photoshop knowledge, optimizing images for the web.
- Understanding of ASP.Net MVC back-end development
- Database experience for using content management systems (MSSQL).
- Minimum of 3 years in industry, field
Nice to have skills, but are not required:
- Experience working in Interactive/Marketing/Advertising company.
Please submit a resume and work samples + cover letter to email@example.com. Must be able to work and commute to office in Downtown Pittsburgh. No remote office. Some travel will be required.