Chemistry is searching for an Associate Digital Media Planner/Buyer to join its team. This position will have the opportunity to work on National and Local clients placing, trafficking, and reporting on digital media including, but not limited to social, paid search, video, native and display media. As a part of our Media Team, you will work with our Digital Supervisors and Digital Media Planner/Buyer’s to create best practices and be an industry expert for our clients. This position will also have the opportunity to collaborate with other advertising disciplines including account management, creative, interactive, PR, and others. Join the team and create a reaction!
What are we looking for?
- Some hands-on experience setting up, managing, and optimizing programmatic performance media campaigns via DSPs (DoubleClick Bid Manager, Media Math, Trade Desk or comparable) and Paid Social (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn).
- Consistent and proven track record with performance display buildouts, targeting & audience segmentation strategies, campaign ramp-up and expansion, budget growth, revenue scaling, and conversion optimization, focused on ROI.
- Formal digital advertising and paid media training and/or certification a big plus (ex. DoubleClick stack certification, Facebook Ads certification).
- Strong analytical capability in data analysis with fundamental knowledge/experience with web analytics, data visualization Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics.
- Passion for Technology - excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real world challenges.
- Resourceful - able to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required
- 1-2 years of Digital Media Buying/Planning experience
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel as well as Google Suite of business products required
- Excellent organizational/written/oral communication skills
- Experience with Advantage billing system a plus
- Google AdWords Certification preferred
To apply for this position visit www.chemistryagency.com/careers. No relocation assistance is provided. Please do not call or contact job poster about commercial interests. No phone calls please. Thank you.