Digital Media Supervisor
Chemistry is seeking a Digital Media Supervisor with a dynamic personality who can stand out as an authority figure and exude confidence for our digital strategy and planning capabilities for both current and future clients. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and adaptable to a variety of circumstances which may arise. This role report directly to the EVP/Media Director.
- Senior level experience in digital strategy which includes display, mobile, social and native/content discovery
- Proven track record in researching and recommending innovative digital opportunities; up to date with leading technology trends, etc.
- Excellent oral presentation skills with previous major experience in a leading role on a variety of accounts
- Applicable experience within education, food service, travel and healthcare categories are a major plus
- Experience with self-managed DSP platforms is also a plus but not a mandatory
- Deliver actionable results and provide guidance for optimization to ensure KPI delivery within scheduled client reporting periods
- Work in tandem with analytics, ad ops and in some instances, traditional media team members to participate in integrated media presentations
- Directly manage Digital Buyer position in the department to ensure that set up, trafficking, quality control and optimizations are completed
- Participate within the agency’s new business team when needed
- Demonstrate strong time management and organizational skills
- Provide solid and insightful documents when developing media point of view documents and media plan presentations
- 5+ years in digital media in an agency setting
- 1 year of experience in a similar role